- Fly Fishing in Maine Fly Fishing in Maine (FFIM) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to promoting, protecting and preserving Maine's fisheries.
- Greenland Point Outdoor Center Greenland Point Center is open year-round and provides opportunities for environmental and outdoor education. Situated on a 64-acre peninsula which extends into Long Lake, the peninsula is covered with a mature forest rich with wildlife. During the summer this Center operates a camping experience with a conservation focus for both overnight resident camp and day camp opportunities.
- Maine Bowhunter's Association Volunteer bow hunting group dedicated to protecting and promoting bow hunting through legislation, and conservation.
- Maine Department of Conservation The DOC's mission is to benefit the citizens, landowners, and users of the state's natural resources by promoting stewardship and ensuring responsible balanced use of Maine's land, forest, water, and mineral resources.
- Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife A very useful site for hunting, fishing and ATV/Snowmobile information. The site includes fish and game laws, sunrise/sunset charts, online purchase of merchandise and hunting/fishing licenses.
- Maine Science Lady The Maine Science Lady presents challenging and meaningful science programs for children and adults. Her programs provide hands-on activities that are fun and based on the outdoors and nature. She visits schools, libraries, museums, home school groups, scout units, and does birthday parties.
- Maine Trappers Association An organization of Maine trappers. Site includes membership information, trapping links, and articles about pending legislation.
- Maine Youth Fish and Game Association The Maine Youth Fish and Game Association was established for the purpose of promoting the love and respect for the Maine outdoors by the youth of Maine and extending to these youth, the treasures of experience in the outdoors. Our mission is to share with our children in the beauty and bounty of nature in all its works; to teach the ways of wildlife, to promote conservation, the importance of habitat, and the joys of discovery to be found in the woods, waters, and the skies of Maine.
- National Rifle Association
- Penobscot Fly Fishers Penobscot Fly Fishers, locally founded in 1997, is a family-oriented fly fishing club located in the Bangor, Maine area. It is a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational organization that promotes outdoor fishing activities and conservation of our fisheries to all who enjoy recreation in the magnificent state of Maine. Also, the club is an affiliate of the Federation of Fly Fishers.
- Sportsmen's Alliance of Maine (SAM) Maine's largest, non-profit sportsmen's organization. They are advocates for hunters, fishermen, trappers and gun owners throughout the state. The site is consistently updated with important information about pending legislation that affects sportsmen. Keep yourself informed!
- The American Chestnut Foundation The goal of The American Chestnut Foundation is to restore the American chestnut tree to our eastern woodlands to benefit our environment, our wildlife, and our society.
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (Northeast Region)
- United Blood Trackers United Blood Trackers (UBT) utilize tracking dogs for the recovery of wounded big game. They are brought together by their love for their dogs and their mission to find wounded animals for hunters.